Certified nursing assistants (CNAs) provide a wide range of basic care to patients who are unable to manage their needs alone. A relatively short training program plus certification will qualify you for a role in improving the quality of life for individuals who need help because of illness, age, or disability.
- Understanding the healthcare settings
- The nursing assistant and the care term
- Legal and Ethical Issues
- Communication and cultural diversity
- Preventing Infections
- Safety and body mechanics
- Emergency care and disaster preparation